My home visit services consists of the following:
- take a complete assessment of your pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding history
- work with you to improve latching and positioning if needed
- measure the amount of milk transferred by weighing your baby before and after the feeding
- determine the likely reasons for the problems you’re experiencing
- provide tools and tips to help you and your baby breastfeed more easily
- work with you to come up with a treatment plan that helps you reach your breastfeeding goals
- write a report about the consultation for your records as well as copy for your doctors
I usually spend about 90 minutes or as long as you and your baby needs.
I accept cash, check, and take most credit cards as payment at the end of the consultation. I provide you with a SuperBill which you would submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.